Doing Business Here
Madison County is perfectly situated for your business.
With natural business advantages and a range of business-friendly programs and policies, Madison County is primed to support your relocating or expanding business.
- Nestled between two major metropolitan statistical areas (Syracuse and Utica-Rome), the Madison County region has a population of one million people , a workforce of over 300,000 workers, 17 nearby colleges and universities — and yet with lower wage rates than bigger metropolitan areas and ready access to all modes of transportation.
- Hundreds of employers call Madison County home, such as Marquardt Switches, HP Hood and Oneida Limited, Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes.
- Madison County offers six major industrial parks, with a range of sites and buildings such as Sullivan Lakeside Business Park, a 318-acre zone sitting directly on the Oneida Lake, or Canastota Business Park, located near the downtown Canastota region and Interstate 90.
- New York State is recognized for the wealth of utilities found in the area such as reliable electrical power and an abundant water supply.
- Madison County is your single point of contact for access to a range of local, regional, and statewide incentives.
- Area businesses have access to a suite of business resources to help their businesses prosper here in Madison County.
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of growing your business in Madison County, New York.