Madison County has dozens of available sites and buildings, including many that are shovel-ready. Madison County has five industrial parks:
- The City of Oneida is a 412-acre proposed business park boasting access to CSX main line. Portions of the City of Oneida downtown are included in this park. The site has undergone several of the key steps to make it shovel ready, including zoning changes and utilities infrastructure engineering feasibility, and is also within about six miles of two different I-90 interchanges.
- The City of Oneida Business Park is a 38-acre shovel-ready site, currently home to businesses such as All-Seasons Products, Inc. and Office Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Canastota Business Park is a 224-acre shovel-ready business park located only 2.5 miles from Exit #34 on the New York State Thruway and a mere 25 miles from Syracuse Hancock International Airport.
- Sullivan Lakeside Business Park sits on both the north and south sides of New York State Route 31 at Lakeport Road. At 318 acres, this park boasts six paved roadways. Several of the sites are shovel ready.
- Hamilton Airpark is another shovel ready site that offers 73 acres and a 5,200 foot runway, currently home to businesses like Brink Manufacturing Co., Vantine Studios, and Wendt University Inn, LLC,
- All of the shovel ready sites are currently priced at $15,000/acre or less.
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of growing your business in Madison County, New York.