Centrally located in New York State, Madison County offers convenient access to some of New York’s major airports.
- The Syracuse Hancock International Airport is located an approximate 35 miles west and provides direct air access to sixteen major destinations, including: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Hartford, Newark, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington DC.
- Binghamton Regional Airport is approximately 70 miles away and offers non stop commercial airline service is offered to three hub airports. With one connection travelers have access to hundreds of domestic and international destinations
- Elmira/Corning Regional is just over two hours away and provides access to three of the nation’s biggest hub airports: Detroit, Philadelphia and Orlando.
- Greater Rochester International airport is only a two hour drive from Madison County and is served by eight major airlines providing access to many international destinations.
- Albany International Airport is 125 miles away and is served by nine national and international airlines.
|Commercial Airport Overview|
|Airports||Distance from Madison County NY (miles)||Number of Airlines||Length of Longest Runway|
|Hamilton Village Airport||In Madison County||Private jets and flying lessons||5,314 ft.|
|Syracuse Hancock International||30||7||9003 ft.|
|Griffiss International||33||11,820 ft.|
|Elmira/Corning Regional||100||3||2,017 ft.|
|Greater Rochester International||115||8||8,001 ft.|
|Albany International||125||9||8,500 ft.|
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of growing your business in Madison County, New York.